Upon joining the Chamber your business will be profiled in the Chamber’s community service newspaper, North Valley Community News, which is mailed monthly to every home in Porter Ranch, Northridge, Chatsworth and Granada Hills that has an annual median household income greater than $80,000.
- Networking opportunities are offered at our monthly Networking Breakfast, monthly Business Mixer and special events.
- Participation in one of the Chamber’s unique specialized weekly networking groups provides for the development of business relationships and referrals on an accelerated level.
- Your business can benefit from the numerous referral inquiries the Chamber receives every month.
- The Chamber website is frequently visited by consumers in search of products and services. Your business is included in the Chambers on-line Business Directory (coming soon), another source of referrals for your business.
- As a Chamber member, you can enhance your business growth through participation in the chamber’s Member-to-Member Discount Program. And, you can benefit from discounts provided by other chamber members.
- The Chamber, through its strategic partnership with the Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC), offers numerous workshops throughout the year. Many are provided at no cost for chamber members; others have minimal cost. These business education programs cover diverse business topics, including, Sales, Marketing, Networking, Technology, Human Resources, Access to Capital, and more.
- No cost, one-on-one business counseling is offered by one of our numerous VEDC and SBDC business counselors.
- The NVRCC is a Training Location Sponsor of the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) / SBA. Each Monday an SBDC Senior Business Advisor is on site at the Chamber office to provide entrepreneurs with professional advice, coaching and the tools of success through short term and extended consulting engagements. To make an appointment, contact the Chamber office or call (661) 362-5900 or visit www.cocsbdc.org
- Free Certificates of Origin
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to promote your business, including exposure in the North Valley Community & Business News.
- Business Mixers at your location to introduce fellow chamber members to your business.
- Low cost advertising for business-to-consumer Chamber members in North Valley Community & Business News.
- Web site banner ads available on the Chamber’s website.
- No cost link to your business website from the Chambers on-line Business Directory and the North Valley Community & Business News website.
- The Chamber engages in on-going advocacy with our strategic partners to reduce business taxes, onerous fees and excessive bureaucracy.
- Economic development through business attraction and retention is a key focus of the Chamber.
- Business Corridor revitalization through the NE/W Vision Committee will result in an increase in business activity and regional economic vitality, all of which benefits the business community.
- Job creation and business retention through the Manufacturers Task Force is significant to those business that serve as vendors to the large manufacturing base in Northridge and Chatsworth.
Now, more than ever, you need your Chamber of Commerce working on your behalf. Business is down across the state, tax revenues have plummeted, and state and local governments are looking for new revenue sources. That means all political eyes are looking towards business to backfill the revenue shortfalls. And, they are looking at new fees and revenue enhancement schemes that will further diminish the expendable income that consumers have to purchase your goods and/or services.
As your advocacy organization, we are, along with our business advocacy partners, fighting increases in business taxes, new fees, workers comp increases and other initiatives that weaken our businesses.